Tuesday, November 16, 2010

After The End

No, no, dear friends.. The story is far from over.. 

One thing this Man wwill undeerstand is that I willl not die so easily. He has taken from me more than you ccould ever knoow.. MMy frieends, will you join me on tthis moost daring of journeys into the humman psyche? AA journey to endd all journneys? Wheether you join uss or not, the sstory will commence and His time will come.. 

Tell me, Good Doctor.. Are you prepared for this shell of a man?

Welcome, friends
Welcome
WElcome
WELcome
WELCome
WELCOme
WELCOMe
WELCOME

If you will excuse me, I have a bottle of wine with my name on it..... Did you know you could get them to do that when you own you own wine cellar?

5 comments:

  1. Huh, you're typing like that Reach person. Another blog to watch another boulder to shoulder, whatever the Fool is getting used to it. Very well I'll journey into your mind, could be fun, could make me snap and decide to do something drastic, enjoy your wine I prefer to keep my wits about me at all times.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, I will bite. Reach is... I am guessing another person, another victim, another poor soul?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stay alive.stay on your toes,if he trys too kill you,go on the run.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It says, "Welcome to Madness"

    ReplyDelete
  5. hEllooO t0 tHeMaNnNnEvERenDinG suFfeRiNgGgGo HomE

    ReplyDelete